If you are a Senior Occupational Therapist looking to improve the life’s of children with disabilities and if you really want to make a difference to the lives of children and families with disabilities, I would love to hear from you.
Medforce Recruitment are delighted to announce we are recruiting a Senior Occupational Therapist on behalf of a Dynamic, Supportive Children’s disability service in Navan, Co Meath.
Our client is a dynamic disability service providing clinical supports and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.
Successful candidate You will be joining a dynamic, family centred, interdisciplinary teams with excellent access to supervision and support from senior team. The successful candidates will required to work as part of an Interdisciplinary Team that provide services to 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidates will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
These exciting roles demands excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
Contract: 1 year, fulltime role working Mon-Fri across 35 hours, plus 29 days annual leave and bank holidays.
Salary is in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales: Occupational Therapist Senior Scale – €57,450-€67,645 per annum, plus benefits….
Some benefits include:
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave
- Cycle to work and family friendly policies
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Three years’ experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Min 1 year experience working with children with intellectual disabilities.
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car is an essential requirement of this post.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
To discuss this fantastic role in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: 01- 9637070 or 085-8768218 to discuss this exciting opportunity.