Physiotherapist (Paediatric Primary Care)
Would you like to develop your Physiotherapy skills and be part of a supportive, friendly, multidisciplinary Paediatric primary care team?
Medforce want to speak with CORU registered Physiotherapists who have a deep passion for working with children and young people who have non-complex physiotherapy needs.
The successful candidate will join a proactive, enthusiastic and well-respected Paediatric primary care team in South Dublin. You will be joining a friendly, professional, and supportive MDT team with excellent structures and supervision.
Contract: A 1 year specified purpose contract, Monday-Friday, 35 hour working week.
- Hold a Physiotherapy qualification recognised by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU
- Be registered on the Physiotherapist Register maintained by the Physiotherapists Registration Board at CORU
- Post qualification clinical experience working with children in Primary care (desirable).
- Experience working as part of a MDT team (desirable)
- Proven ability of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Full drivers license and use of car is essential for this role.
If interested please click apply or contact email@example.com or call on 01 691 7774 for more info!