Are you a Highly motivated, Experienced Physiotherapist looking to join a state of the art, well established Physiotherapy Practice in East Cork?
Medforce Recruitment have partnered with a leading Physiotherapy clinic in Midleton, East Cork to recruit an energetic, enthusiastic, forward-thinking Physiotherapist to join it’s well established team.
Role: Senior Physiotherapist with experience in Manual Therapy, Dry Needling, Sports Injuries and Rehabilitation.
Our client provides a high-quality care and personalised treatment plans to our diverse clientele. Their team is committed to excellence and utilises a holistic approach to promote overall well-being.
Positive team dynamic and culture
Joining this team, you don’t only become part of an amazing highly trained professional team, but you will become part of a family. Our client rewards its staff on passion, performance, and loyalty by sharing business success in the form of salary, job progression, bonuses, and recognition.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Physiotherapist, competent in Dry Needling, Manual Therapy, Pitch side Physiotherapy and a Qualified Pilates instructor. As an experienced Physiotherapist you will play a pivotal role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a variety of conditions.
You will bring your “hands-on”, Manual Therapy techniques and rehabilitation skills to enhance the existing comprehensive range of services that my client offers.
Full Time Permanent position. You will work a 4-day week with flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns
Competitive base salary from €45,000-€55,000 dependant on experience. In addition to the competitive base salary, you will receive a Performance Bonus to reward excellence and achievement of set targets. Your bonus is designed to recognise and incentivise your contributions to the clinic’s success.
Opportunities for Continued professional development and training.
Access to cutting-edge facilities and equipment.
- Conduct thorough assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Provide expert Physiotherapy interventions with a focus on Manual Therapy, Dry Needling and Sports Injuries and Sports Rehabilitation.
- Effectively communicate with patients, educating them on their condition and treatment options.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals within the clinic to ensure integrated and holistic patient care.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in physiotherapy and contribute to the continuous improvement of clinical practices.
- Mentor and support junior physiotherapists within the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy.
- CORU registration as a Physiotherapist
- A minimum of three years post graduate physiotherapy experience working in a clinical setting or sports medicine
- Competent in carrying out Dry needling, Manual therapy and Sports rehabilitation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop credible and effective working relationships.
- The ability to work well within a team environment.
- Good organisation skills and ability to manage own caseload.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Flexibility and willingness to work occasional weekends and evenings pitch side.
- Postgraduate qualification in sports physiotherapy/musculoskeletal physiotherapy/sports science/Sports rehabilitation/Strength and conditioning.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist working in professional/semi-professional rugby union.
- Experience in planning and delivering individualised rehabilitation plans for both short and long term athletes.
- Experience of working closely with other disciplines working within sport organisation such as strength and conditioning coaches, sport scientists, sports analysts, nutritionists, rehabilitation specialists and team management
- Pitch side traumatology qualification
- Full clean Driving licence
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Physiotherapist looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing practice, please submit your CV to Charlene Cooke by emailor Telephone 085-8768218.