Medforce Recruitment are delighted to announce we are recruiting Senior & Staff Grade Occupational Therapist’s on behalf of a Dynamic, Supportive Children’s disability service in Co. Louth.
Our client is a dynamic disability service providing clinical supports and residential services to children with complex disability needs and their families.
Successful candidate You will be joining a dynamic, family centred team with excellent access to supervision and support from senior team. The successful candidates will required to work as part of a Team that provide services to 0-18 year old children and young persons with complex needs. The candidates will work in partnership with families within a family centred model.
These exciting roles demand excellent team working, leadership and communication skills and an innovative and committed approach to providing high quality patient care.
We have Specified Purpose Contract roles available in children disability teams in Louth.
Salary is in accordance with the HSE consolidated pay scales: Occupational Therapist Senior Scale – €57,450-€67,645 per annum.
Some benefits include:
- Incremental HSE pay-scale, generous annual leave
- Training and educational opportunities
- Supportive and innovative working environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Wellness at Work – Spectrum Life Workplace Wellbeing Programme
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Hold an Occupational therapy qualification recognised by the Occupational Therapy Registration Board at CORU.
- Three years’ experience working as an Occupational Therapist for Senior Applications
- Min 1 year experience working with children with intellectual disabilities
- A full clean driving licence and use of a car
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
To discuss this role in detail please contact Lhall@medforce.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Contract length: 24 months with view to extend.