About Us: Medforce stands as a prominent recruitment agency specialising in the healthcare sector. Our unwavering commitment lies in connecting healthcare professionals with esteemed healthcare organisations, thereby ensuring the provision of top-quality patient care. At the core of this mission are our dedicated support coordinators who play an instrumental role in facilitating this process, particularly in matters concerning payroll and compliance.
Job Summary: In the capacity of a Compliance and Training Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to oversee the coordination of compliance and training activities in collaboration with the Head of Compliance. Your pivotal role involves aiding in the onboarding process for candidates and providing continuous oversight of compliance and documentation to ensure strict adherence to regulations and guidelines. Additionally, maintaining up-to-date candidate records and fostering candidate relationships are integral aspects of your role.
Key Responsibilities encompass, but are not limited to:
- Efficiently manage and schedule training sessions for candidates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for various training providers.
- Engage in research to identify potential additional training providers and explore offerings from other agencies.
- Conduct monthly reporting and analysis of expired candidate documentation.
- Proactively follow up with candidates possessing expired documents and references.
- Maintain a comprehensive database containing all candidate-related activities and information.
- Oversee and execute various checks, screenings, and documentation processes tailored to different departments.
- Act as the contact person for the garda vetting process.
- Provide references for former employees as required.
Requirements for Success:
- Demonstrated expertise in administration and coordination, preferably with a background in compliance and training.
- Possess an organised and proactive mindset with a strong ability to meet deadlines.
- Skilfully manage busy schedules and workloads, effectively prioritising tasks.
- Ideally, possess knowledge of regulations and trends within the healthcare recruitment industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in utilising recruitment software and databases.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Human Resources, Healthcare Administration).
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working options.
- Continuous training and support
- Regular recognition of achievements
- A positive, collaborative, and enjoyable work environment.
Please Note: This job description provides a broad overview of the role and may not encompass all responsibilities and qualifications required. Additional duties and qualifications may be introduced during your employment.